TPI into a 86 4x4 Suburban PART 2 Long

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Sat Aug 7 05:02:47 GMT 1999

> Second is there a better pump to use??

Late 80's, early 90's Ford F150 external fuel pump, less than 25 at your
local boneyard, and its a great, 45-50PSI high flow pump.

> driven pump. Do you guys think there would be a problem sucking the fuel
> through the un-powered in-tank pump.

You will lose a little flow, but not much.

> chassis fuel lines are on the passenger side. Chevy Corvette part #
> 10052171 and 10052172.

Are they long enough?

> side TPI fuel rail because the fuel lines enter from the passenger side..
> Any suggestions on where to find a fuel rail.

Fuel rails can be made out of aluminum if you are up for the challenge,
I've made a few and its not that difficult.  If not, you can flip the
drivers and the passenger fuel rail, and reconnect the front ends with
the hoses,a nd have the feed on the other side.  Done that too :)

--

Frederic Breitwieser
Xephic Technology

Tele: (203) 372-2707