TPI into a 86 4x4 Suburban PART 2 Long

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Sat Aug 7 17:52:08 GMT 1999

> My thoughts differ, about fuel pump life, and flow
>Well, share my friend!!!!

Most EFI profuction type pumps are of the roller/vane type, so are bad at
suction.
On a gerotor/vane maybe not as bad.
I did a post about ATL fuel cell blocks and non efi tanks, and then use
accumulator.  Then Jags that run using 2 puumps is slot like the Holden method.
  Blow thru a dry vane/roller (stock gm oem), and resistance ain't to bad,
fill with gas and rusults change a bunch on the few I tried.
  Also, I've mentined used water fuel seperators.  Get two good fuel filters
blow thru each one dry, almsot no resistance. Fill one with gas, not tooo
bad, fill one with water, and almost impossible.

>BTW, how are you feeling?  Hope you are doing well :)  We miss ya !

Spent time in ER yesterday, have bronchitis, drat.  Trouble with hospitals
everyone is sick, and hard to stay healthy.  Had been doing good with PT.

Ya outta see all the good being a donor does for the young folk.
Now can use liver in many tranplantees, lots of stuff no longer age
dependent.  Friend got a heart transplant and yesterday started heavy thread
mill use.  You'll never forget the first smile of a transplantee after the
tubes come out