4T-60E transmission codes... help needed :)

Kevin speakerconnection at home.com
Tue Aug 10 17:47:24 GMT 1999

    Hey all.. hope all is well..

I am looking for a new(er) tranny for my 3800 series II s/c motor in a 1988 lesabre T-type.

My original 440 blew up.. too much power for the darn thing.  I got some codes from the tags on some newer model 4T-60E transmissions (i.e. 96, 97, 98)  and was hoping someone from the list could ID the gear ratio, and car it came from.. I need one with the hardened materials in there, since I will be running in excess of 300ft-lbs of torque. Here are the codes :

9WS 614WSW W4VR8
8YA 618YAW WIYRV
4YF(Z) 614YFW WI4MS
3CL 613CLW W1708
8YA 618YAW W7NDF

thanks a lot for any help you may provide all.. and have a great one.

Cheers,

Kevin Margitta

3800 series II s/c 1988 lesabre T-type