Car dying additional info.

the Fredericks fredericksk at worldnet.att.net
Wed Aug 11 03:59:13 GMT 1999

There is an IAC calibration setting on many cars; you set the idle bleed so
that the IAC counts are at a specified value at idle.  If you've got a ALDL
link scan tool, adjust for around 20 counts at idle (there should be a spec
for your car/ECM).  Also, if the engine's decel characteristics are
significantly different than stock (smaller torque converter, stroker, etc.)
it may stumble on deceleration.  Just some things to consider...

Kendall Frederick