700R4 not shifting out of first.

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Thu Aug 12 00:02:52 GMT 1999

Thanks for the compliment? on the patients!

And I DO have pretty strong patients, if I do say so myself...

However, at the time I was driving the Truck, I was also driving my 70
Superbee, also had/have a 72 Jag XJ6 with a 455 Buick lurkin in the
shadows as a backup as well as an 82 t-bird....

Been driving the Bee in the meantime, as well as a 91 Turbo eclipse
5-speed, 91 Taurus Wagon, 97 Stratus, etc..., and am about fed up with
those long trips in the Bee across town on the highway goin 50-55 at
3,000+ rpms with the short exhaust system I have.  I try to use ear
plugs so as to not go deaf durin those kinda jaunts....

The thing here is that the truck has air conditioning and it's gettin a
bit too hot for my 5 yr old daughter to be runnin aroun in a hot smelly
BB Mopar with NO A/C in ~100 degree Houston heat and humidity!

The truck is REALLY quiet, gets more than 16 mpg(Bee gets from 6 to 8 on
the highway! YUK!) and it has the A/C intact!

Thanks again for all the help thus far, sounds as if there's a
possibility of not havin to pull and rebuild the thing yet!

Take er easy!

Todd....!!