Programming Delco EPROM's.

Marc Randolph mrand at pobox.com
Fri Aug 13 13:14:43 GMT 1999

On Thu, Aug 12, 1999 at 08:37:14PM +1000, Ross Myers wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just got myself a new EPROM Programmer :-)
> I was just wondering what everybody else uses to specify as the manufacturer
> for Delco EPROM's?, or is not that important.
> Unfortunately there is not a 'General Programming Algo" in the software, so
> I'm not sure what to specify, AMD, TI ?

In my experience, most of the early 90's EPROMS are Fairchild.
Most of these are unmarked.

I've run across one or two marked AD27Cxxx which, according to
the BP programmer, end up matching the Intel device code.

   Marc

--
  Marc Randolph     -    mrand at pobox.com    -     PGP keyID: 0x4C95994D
     If you have any info on the mid-60's car called the Bill Thomas