G-Tech Pro on Sale

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Fri Aug 13 17:07:20 GMT 1999

Hello Mr. O.,

You have a TOO COOL of job title!  I like it a lot!

As for the ring laser gyro thingy in the g-tech, I doubt it's included
in the g-tech's design as well.  Mainly due to the fact that it doesn't
need to know it's x, y, and z position, only the amount of acceleration
over time, and that is only according to it's horizontal, front and rear
direction, no vertical accelerations or forces are input or calculated
within the g-tech, I'm pretty sure!

That's why you have to stick the thing on your side window, instead of
the windshield, in order to measure the left/right g-forces produced
during autocrossing and skid pad testing....

The lean of the body during ANY of the measurements taken effect the
output as well, so watch out!

Sincerely,

Todd....!!
http://www.c-com.net/~atc347/toddlnk.htm