749 in a 730 - troubles

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Fri Aug 13 19:51:49 GMT 1999

Hi ya Fred!,

Glad to hear about the update on the stroker!

Quick question about the hei/mopar hybrid dizzy!

I was thinkin of doing this mod on my 440 as well...

Would you mind sharin what it took to do the graft?

Was welding involved?

Let me know the details....

ALSO, can any other electronic distributors work with the GM EFI
systems?  Such as the Ford dizzy?  I don't know enough to know the
issues which may arise?

Any info is appreciated

All info is considered!

Thanks!