Programming Delco EPROM's.

Jeff M tystorm at email.msn.com
Sat Aug 14 03:04:52 GMT 1999

The Delco EPROM's I have out of a Turbo Grand Prix (using the stock P4)
shows
the following data:

Manufacture:    National Semiconductor
Device Type:    NMC27C256B
Chip Size:        08000h
Vccp:               6.25V
Vpp:                12.75V
Tpwp:              100us

I have used Atmel AT27C256R with same 100us and 13V Vpp as well as
SGS-Thomson M27C256B with same 100us 12.75 Vpp and both have worked well.

Jeff Middaugh
tystorm at email.msn.com