DIY Emulator

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 14 03:58:28 GMT 1999

At 10:01 PM 8/13/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Any word on what is going on with the DIY emulators?.
>Last word I remember was waiting on boards.

Hi Bruce and all,
I had a nice notice waiting from UPS when I got back from California on
monday... They tried to deliver 3 times and returned them.
Spoke with the nice folks and as soon as they get them back from UPS they
will turn them around and ship them back to me.
Soon as I get them back, I'll box em up and distribute them.
Thanks,
Dave

            David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
    Sponges grow in the ocean... Wonder how deep it would be if they didn't?!