Spark Tuning

Mark Romans romans at pacbell.net
Sat Aug 14 16:10:07 GMT 1999

Dave,  be really careful about messing with the injector constant.  I think
the block learn and integrator functions are fully cabable of adjusting for
the increased fuel pressure.  I adjusted the injector constant to 27lb
injectors on my 165 ecm to adjust for the 50 lb fuel pressure adjustment.  I
caused a rash of problems.  Leave the injector constant stock.  This is
really critical when trying to set the spark map.  After I set the injector
constant back to stock I had to re-do the map again. Just my experience.
Mark