FTP Server Temporarily Down (NC)

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Tue Aug 17 13:18:42 GMT 1999

> I like it when Mickeysoft gets the boot.

Got the boot cuz I needed the bandwith :)  IIS, Exchange, proxy, etc, is
my life :)

> Going to run Linux at home now?

Just attempting to build a majordomo box, and set it behind the exchange
server.  I just am not going to be strong enough in Linux to have my
home infrastructure sit on Linux just yet.  This is a baby step.

> My Red Hat box is down while it is getting upgraded to a home internet
> server, and sometime down the road, a FTP and HTTP outside server.

Cool.  I have 10/100 throughout the house with the kitchen and two
bathrooms being the only rooms not connected.  I went a little overboard
:)

--

Frederic Breitwieser
Xephic Technology