FTP Server Temporarily Down (NC)

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Tue Aug 17 17:16:00 GMT 1999

Hey Fred,

If the kitchen AND the bathroom WERE wired, THEN I would say ya went a
bit overboard!!

I'm just wonderin how long til ya wire up the bathroom?  It's not a
matter of IF, but WHEN!!

Just be SURE that ya have the computer waterproofed before you put a
keyboard in the shower!!  Just in case!  Don't know WHAT you're gonna do
for a monitor!  The capacitors within the monitor can kill!

LATER!

Todd....