FTP Server Temporarily Down (NC)

Marc Randolph mrand at pobox.com
Tue Aug 17 18:17:36 GMT 1999

On Tue, Aug 17, 1999 at 12:52:52PM -0500, Eric Clark wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Aug 1999, Thomas Matthews wrote:
>
> > I like it when Mickeysoft gets the boot.
> > Going to run Linux at home now?
> > My Red Hat box is down while it is getting upgraded to a home internet
> > server, and sometime down the road, a FTP and HTTP outside server.
>
> On that note, I've been running Linux for over 3 years now.  Both at home
> and at work as a full time web application programmer.  What I really want
> is an eprom programmer with software for linux.  Is there such a thing?

You could probably get older serial port eprom programmers to work.
It might not be as fast as parallel ports, but since burning proms
isn't your fulltime job, you probably wouldn't mind.

   Marc

--
  Marc Randolph     -    mrand at pobox.com    -     PGP keyID: 0x4C95994D
     If you have any info on the mid-60's car called the Bill Thomas