1227749 for sale

DC Smith morepoweral at tetranet.net
Fri Aug 20 03:15:53 GMT 1999

If anyone wants/needs a c3 or P-4 box, let me know. I hunt em all the
time. It needs to be old enough to make the yards I frequent. Like..
very few in the 90's :^)
I sold a 749 at the Buick Nationals. I think I have a unmolested 730 (?
don't remember off hand) in my basement, with about 10 7148 boxes
keeping it company.
 Sorry, no overseas shipping or COD's. :) I do get something for my
time, I sell em for 50.00 + frt/inurance 7.00 US postal service prioity
mail.  AKA: US Package Shredders <grin> Just kidding, they havn't lost
one yet.
 If anyone knows a way to set up a for sale web site, let me know. I'll
furnish my web space for a EFI/ECM for sale site. I guess I could do it
the hard way, (cut-n-paste) but automation would be nice.

Shannen Durphey wrote:

> Ludis Langens wrote:
> >
> > I found a 1227749 ECM in the wrecking yard.  Since I already have one,
> > this one's for sale (for far less than the $150 someone was quoted.)
> >
> > Also available, a matching 2-bar MAP sensor.  (I don't have the part
> > number - it's still out in the truck.)
> Have you already sold this?  What's the asking price w/sensor?
> Shannen
>

> > --
> > Ludis Langens                               ludis (at) cruzers (dot) com
> > Mac, Fiero, & engine controller goodies:  http://www.cruzers.com/~ludis/

Dan Smith      84 Regal   12.03 at 110.45     GSCA# 1459
St.Charles, Missouri
mailto:morepoweral at tetranet.net
http://www.tetranet.net/users/morepoweral