Software Dyno...

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Fri Aug 20 04:50:37 GMT 1999

On a v-8 disrupt every 7th ign pulse as 1st step
then 5th as second
every 3 as thrird stage

or use

MSD Multi step retard. and use the 3 timing inputs in combinination.

Charge two caps of a different resistir, and send to a 10 step bar graph
display, pick out the "stages" you want.

Can use sudden rpm change also.

All these stagegies work.
Bruce