What does stoich mean?

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Fri Aug 20 16:33:10 GMT 1999

Alsoo, helps to explain the phoney times some of the mags get for the new cars.
  Tests the engine under all load and rpm also prolly involves road test.
  So doing what I suggest for the gas avaialable to yyou is right in line
with what they do with the pie in sky 118................
  118, where ya get that?.  Kuwait?....
I'd like to hear the guy doing the actual calirations sentence saying adding
timing til power drops off.
Bruce