Eprom Emulators

Todd Israels israels at mnsi.net
Sun Aug 22 02:07:25 GMT 1999

At 08:51 PM 8/21/99 -0400, you wrote:
>After much thought and deliberation (And a cool down period!)  I must
>apologize for my language.
>Also, I'm not going to let one person ruin this list for me or anyone else.
>When the boards come in, I'll send them out to the appropriate peoples...
>May have an extra one... I'll just send Mr. New York his money back (In a
>postal money order so it's traceable...)
>Thanks,
>Dave

>            David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
>      Packet: N5XMT at KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA   T.A.P.R. Member #7068
>    Sponges grow in the ocean... Wonder how deep it would be if they didn't?!

	 I am glad you rehought this you are a rue asse to this list.  Most
reasonably sane and having half a brain or more realize these efforts are
spare time,  people have real jobs and lives in adittion to there
contributions to the list.
	although delys can be frustrating there is no need to be a a--hole about
it, espesialy if you are not helping in the effot
					Todd Israels