Traction control (long and sorta related to Software Dyno)

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Sun Aug 22 04:34:02 GMT 1999

He asked about injector, and you responded with soleniod,
there is only one devise so far for controlling it, solenoid.
Diffeent brands, but in general same item.  The only relaiable way you've
found is the oem application, which means you found what?. oem works.

Even with the NOS stuff the second you go to pulsing one, they insist you
use a secondary to make sure it cuts of, since they seal so "poorly".

Injector infers a metering orfice, solenoid, no.

Couse, we're way off gmecm again,
Bruce