bin needed

Dennis Bell beltec at a.crl.com
Sun Aug 22 07:43:20 GMT 1999

Dave,

    I've uploaded two files to the incoming directory, ANLU5369.bin and ANLU.txt.
This bin is from an '89' Caprice 5.7L TBI Police Car. The ECM is a 1228746. This
ECM uses the same PC boards as the 1227747 and the only obvious differences are
the two chips containing the program code and this motor uses the Intake Air
Temperature (IAT) sensor.

    If I had to guess, I'd say that the ECM is an enhanced version of the popular
7747. The 7747 has all the circuitry for the IAT it just isn't supported by the
software.

HTH
Dennis