PH vs saturated

Marc van der Vossen marc at vdvossen.nl
Sun Aug 22 20:12:51 GMT 1999

Hi All,

I have been following this list for a few months now and since I still am a
newby, I would like to ask a question. I have seen two types of injectors
mentioned. Saturated and Peak and Hold. As I understand it, most stock
applications run saturated injectors and some are able to handle Peak and
Holds, but less than saturated ones. If I'm correct the peak and hold
injectors require a larger current to open and then the current drops to
keep it open (hold).

What is the main difference between the two and what is the advantage of PH
injectors ?

Please feel free to correct me and enlighten me in this case.

Thanks in advance,

Marc
marc at vdvossen.nl