Reading the old C3's.

Ross Myers ponty at axis.jeack.com.au
Mon Aug 23 08:36:51 GMT 1999

Hi all,

I know Ludis has those ROMspit BIN's on his website for getting the internal
ROM data out of the old C3's, but would it also be possible to connect a
plug to the 40pin port (Used for testing by GM?) on the main board then run
each Data and Address line to an EPROM Reader as a 27c512 would appear and
read every bit of data from $0000 - $FFFF?.

May seem the hard way, but if this is a standard pin out on the edge
connector it may just be O.K. (I'd like to read out 1226026 I have).

Thanks

Ross Myers