Traction control (long and sorta related to Software Dy

Scott Knight sknight at mich.com
Tue Aug 24 01:44:40 GMT 1999

Dave Z wrote:
> Scott I enjoyed your thoughts, ideas and the subsequent responces.

Thanks.  It's fun duking it out with the non TC subscribing camp <G>. I
am pretty strong in my conviction to make it happen someday and this
little banter has actually given me a little bit of motivation.  It's
just such a daunting task for someone in my position that it will
probably not see any significant progress for quite a few months.  But
that is OK, I have been mulling over it for the better part of a
decade...

Now I am starting to try to figure out how to fiddle with redirecting
responsibilities in a PCM.  Frederik tells me that a driver is a driver
and all I have to do is some fancy coding.  Heh.  If this is the case,
then all I have to do is find some PCM that will run an LT1 that has
enough drivers to use for what I want.  Hopefully it exists (I suspect
an F-car PCM that already has traction control).  It will be fun however
it turns out.
Scott Knight  mailto:sknight at mich.com
http://www.mich.com/~sknight IRC:SS396man
'95 Black Impala SS