ping

David Mulvey kd6bzn at QNET.COM
Tue Aug 24 14:04:07 GMT 1999

>       PE is Power Enrichment......that table is used for correcting the air
> fuel ratio once PE has been set.....if you have many mods, that table will
> have to be adjusted......if this is a new problem,,,,I agree with the group
> you might have a wiring or injector problem.....hth's
> -Carl Summers

I bought the car, parked it in the driveway, popped the old motor out, put a new one in (long block)
So I really don't know if the problem is new or not.  I don't know if the exaust pipe is just a little bigger than stock either.

Thanks guys, I got enough I think now to keep me busy for a week or so.

I'll try the squirt bottle..  I was pulling injector cables off and was inconclusive at idle..

Dave

end
     "They that can give up essential liberty to
     obtain a little temporary safety deserve
     neither liberty nor safety."
     ...Ben Franklin

  David Mulvey
  kd6bzn at qnet.com