7730 for sale

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Tue Aug 24 11:07:01 GMT 1999

Some yards will let you take the memcal all by itself for five bucks.
people who come in to buy brains typically are swapping in their
own mam-cal and throwint the old one out. in VA I know theres a
U-Pull-IT that lets you go out.. get stuff and come back and they
have a price list for each thing. find out up front what they'd
charge for just the cal pak if they even will let you. here in MD
they arent that sophisticated yet locally and its "five bucks" on the
spot pricing. remember (i think) that the backup resistance values
for limp-home mode will be different than your factory correct
cal-pak even after you replace the prom. someone back me up here ;-}

> Is anybody interested in a 7730 for $35?  Rather than paying through the
> nose for a memcal at the dealer, I was able to get the whole kit and
> kaboodle from a yard for pretty cheap.
>
> Also, need another memcal.  Anybody got one or is the dealer the only
> alternative here?
>
> Jeremy

~~~
Dave Z. www.delanet.com/~tgp