ping ESC

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Wed Aug 25 01:58:13 GMT 1999

I may be mising something here, but almost sounds like someone is mixing a
ESC external module diagnostics with a memcal style.
Sorry, been having too many naps lately
Bruce
  Easy online good P-4 diagnostics is at the syty home page, for the c-3s
use the gn ttype area.
  Better yet download both to your own machine, yayayaya, I got it at home,
just not here