Traction Control & Racing

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Wed Aug 25 03:27:00 GMT 1999

-> Try beating the stopping distance of ABS on dry pavement.  If you
-> have a decent ABS system (not 1st generation or KH) you can not do
-> it.

 Even the third gen Delco ABS systems are horrible, even if they're not
the outright menaces the first gen ones were.

 The Bosch system used in the C4 Corvette is the only system I've been
completely happy with.  It just works; on dry pavement, in the rain,
with street tires, Hoosier or BFG DOT gumballs, or Goodyear road race
slicks.  I was so happy with it I acquired a complete system to retrofit
into my RX-7.