Want/need/will help make a HOWTO.

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Tue Aug 31 01:39:13 GMT 1999

Further reaing will make things clearer,,  this is subject matter that takes
lots of time to organize into the gray network.
Try reading the tune up tips, programming 101 + 808, of which there is more
coming, and you'll have a better working knowledge.
  Real easy to read too much, and thnk ya got itm and thenfind a major flaw.
Bruce