Diacom Cable

Espen Hilde mwichstr at online.no
Wed Dec 1 00:09:08 GMT 1999

I have personaly asked a nice guy at DELCO, a software developer
for the PCHUD software to join the DIY EFI list........I tought he could be
a good resource to have....to bad I have not seen him here.
HELLO!!!
ARE YOU OUT THERE???
Espen Hilde .
Dont forget BIG brother is waching , that was to be 1987 wasnt it?
Now we are allmost year 2000.
Hmmm  are the GMECMs ready for year 2000?