Diacom Cable (to GMY2K)

Andrew K. Mattei amattei at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 1 00:29:20 GMT 1999

>Hmmm  are the GMECMs ready for year 2000?

(going off kilter here...)

Where was that web site that you could enter your car's information and for
$9.95 the guy would tell you if your car was Y2K compliant? Whatta rip...
Only one I've heard rumors of is some Cadillacs... Anyone have one of those,
or had to have one fixed? Curious as to what it will do...

-Andrew (all MAX232's are non-Y2K compliant, as are Diacom cables... I
concluded that through extensive testing - with the assistance of Dopey [is
it OK if I borrowed Dopey for a while, Bruce?] ;^) )