ALDL and the Patent WAS Diacom Cable

David Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 1 02:10:15 GMT 1999

At 06:55 PM 11/30/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Check OUT!!!
>
>http://patent.womplex.ibm.com/details?pn=US04796206__
>
>Inventor(s):
>                      Boscove; Joseph A. , Highland Beach, FL
>                      Kurtz; Hobart L. , Boca Raton, FL
>                      Prince; Jeffrey E. , Birmingham, MI
>                      Wiegand; William P. , Birmingham, MI

Gee... Looks like Diacom, Snapon, Actron, AutoXray etc are all infringing
on a patent...
So is GM (HP makes their scan tools), ford (Hickock makes their scantools)
and Chrysler (Not sure who makes their scantools).

David Cooley N5XMT Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
Packet: N5XMT at KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA T.A.P.R. Member #7068
We are Borg... Prepare to be assimilated!