ECM Fault?

David Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 6 21:05:53 GMT 1999

I think you need to look at the inputs... TBI injector outputs won't have
any extra pulses unless something is making the ECM generate them.
I think you said before the MAF or MAP wire was bad.  May have more bad
wires, specifically grounds.

David Cooley N5XMT Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
Packet: N5XMT at KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA T.A.P.R. Member #7068
We are Borg... Prepare to be assimilated!