Carbytes

Eric Clark eclark at hoser.com
Mon Dec 6 22:28:51 GMT 1999

I've got a very good start on one that I can send you when I get home from
work.  I have all the values entered, just need to tweak how they are
displayed.  but I have not been able to get carbytes to work
successfully, as soon as I have some time I'll send paul a description of
the problem with some logged serial data.

Dave Hempsteads tool worked great on my '94.

-Eric