ECM Fault?

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Dec 7 17:15:56 GMT 1999

Running a restrictor just screws things up (long term),
(try starting at .018" for both and 1/8+ vac line), if your running 1/8"
line that might be your problem, need to use the tiny stuff gm uses for best
results and keep line short.  Need to run two restrictions, and a dampening
chamber between them
but then transistions are a bitc- to get right.
Been there, done the dance, got the T-Shirt.
Grumpy