ECM Fault?

Espen Hilde mwichstr at online.no
Tue Dec 7 17:38:18 GMT 1999

Hi!
Had a problem with a 95 Jaguar Xj 4l supercharge, sometimes it idles rough.
The factory are changing the exhaust valves on warranty, the valve stems
gums up at slow driving and the valves does not seat properly,if you run
the car hard , the idle is ok .
The cam chain on this engine rattles from 1500 to 2000 rpm, changed the
upper chain and tensioner.......slight improvment but still there.The
factory
are changing everything on thiese ocations camshafts, chains,guides,
wheels.I am thinking of camshaft occilations.....???
Any one have had the same trubble ?
Espen