Carbytes

Dave Hempstead dave_hempstead at agilent.com
Tue Dec 7 18:31:53 GMT 1999

>From: Jared Tschetter <jtschetter at vermeermfg.com>
>Subject: Carbytes

>All Carbytes users,
>I just got my rs232 connector (thanks Andrew!) so I was wondering if
anyone has
>at least got a decent start on a .ald file for a '94/'95 f-body.  I
will
>probably be putting the car up pretty soon (snowed here over the
weekend, ick!)
>so I would like to get a few logs recorded before I put it away.
Anything that
>is even a good start would be appreciated!!

Forgive my ignorance, but what is an .ald file?  I've done lots of work
on the '94/'95 F-body, and have gone through the code.  Ken Kelly has
done even more.  I have a free scanner on my web site.  I have free
software to read out the contents of your PCM.  Ken and I will be
selling an editor and reprogrammer for this PCM any day now (there, I've
let the cat out of the bag).  One of the webpages where this will be
described (both free and purchased software) will be www.carputing.com

Dave Hempstead