7747 spd limit first, trip timers next?

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Wed Dec 8 14:30:26 GMT 1999

Must bee nice!  I can't get traction on dry pavement in 2wd or 4wd with an
auburn diff in the front and back.  Some times slide completely left, right
or good doughnuts.  Snow or wet pavement is even worse! Especially with the
instant 400 ft-lbs. when the 2800 stall kicks in.... no brakes needed...
just punch her ½ or all the way down and hold on!

BTW hope I get the slp runners and intake with the 58mm throttle body for
Christmas!.... wanna get up past 450hp and 475ft-lbs!
Mike Rolica
Meridian Magnesium Products
Strathroy, Ont
Ext. 260