Newbie

Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com
Wed Dec 8 18:24:29 GMT 1999

In the Jan 2000 issue of  VETTE magazine they had a little story about the
forgotten 82-84 Crossfire injection. In the next  issues
starting in Feb, they will be working on an 84 Vette to increase performance
and derivability. The magazine also list an expert on Cross Fire . Gordon
Killbrew  615 / 654-2866 he runs some sort of tech school. Hope this helps.

Don