Still have some problems - ahy ideas?

Bja1078 at aol.com Bja1078 at aol.com
Thu Dec 9 02:24:42 GMT 1999

well, I don't know what mods u have maid to the engine, but I had a real pain
in the butt car at work the other day! first off, check the timming after it
warms up. the car I worked on ran ok, but it would stall going down the road
and at stop signs, would idle in my stall all day! The only funney readings
on the scan tool where the iac, it was always way high around a hundred and
six or so and never really came down below one o one. I would maybe consider
finding another pcm a sticking it in for the heck of it. Thats how I fixed
the one, nothing really really seaded wrong so I guessed, luckey guess! I
worked on it off and on fof three days!

-Brian