Newbie

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Thu Dec 9 02:46:29 GMT 1999

Squash wrote:

> Is this a bare calpak?
calpak is the little chip in the 7747.  No, it's not bare.  The
holder's included.
You can really get connectors
> + pins from the dealership?
Yes.  I posted the part no's for the bare connectors to the list.  The
terminals have a part no, but my local dealer just had them in
baggies.  If there's a repair harness available, it will have the
connectors, terminals installed, and short lengths of wire attached.
That's really the best approach, but I don't have any part nos.
Shannen