[admin] 2.5" hard disk

jacobss914 at greatoaks.com jacobss914 at greatoaks.com
Thu Dec 9 14:57:24 GMT 1999

What server chassis is this in?????  2.5" is a very small drive used mainly
in laptops, as already stated.

One good question, do you have room for an external case, or a larger
server?  Please respond off the list, and we can see what's up.  IF you need
more space I can provide that, but if it is more practical to migrate to a
newer server chassis, the let me know.  I have cases galore, that will hold
a lot more than just a 2.5" HD.

Stephen Jacobs, CNA, MCP +I, MCSE