Newbie

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Thu Dec 9 17:48:57 GMT 1999

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> The experts phone number is disconnected.
> Grumpy
>
> | In the Jan 2000 issue of  VETTE magazine they had a little story about the
> | forgotten 82-84 Crossfire injection. In the next  issues
> | starting in Feb, they will be working on an 84 Vette to increase
> performance
> | and derivability. The magazine also list an expert on Cross Fire . Gordon
> | Killbrew  615 / 654-2866 he runs some sort of tech school. Hope this
> helps.
> |
> | Don

Gordon Killbrew used to work at the Corvette Action Line, or something
like that.  It was a phone number that rang at the factory in Bowling
Green.  It was a number for vette owners to call for assistance working
on their cars.  Gordon and the other guys that worked there apparently
knew everything that was to be known about every corvette, wire C4
colors off the top of their heads, the crazy vacuum accessory system on
sharks, etc.  I never had the opportunity to call them but they were
highly regarded on the vettenet.

Anyway, the point is if anyone can track down Gordon he's bound to have
useful tips on Crossfire and probably lots else.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com