small diameter injectors

the Fredericks fredericksk at worldnet.att.net
Sun Dec 12 15:54:30 GMT 1999

If it's the injector body diameter, I've seen some new 36 lb/hr injectors.
They're being sold as replacements for the F*rd 36 lb/hrs.  Commonly
referred to as "868s"; that's the last part of the P/N.  They have a smaller
diameter body than most; perhaps 1/2" instead of 5/8" or something like
that.

FWIW,
Kendall Frederick