[admin] 2.5" hard disk

Frederic Breitwieser Frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Mon Dec 13 15:37:24 GMT 1999

Thanks for confirming this.  If the case has room for a scsi card, I think a
small external box with a "server grade" 3.5" SCSI drive of any sort would
be a much better choice.  External cases new are in the 80 dollar range, and
often much cheaper at computer shows.  4gig SCSI drives in 3.5" size are
pretty much dirt cheap, and easier to replace.  Though I hate external boxes
myself.