Horse Power and its Effectiveness

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Tue Dec 14 13:11:43 GMT 1999

More thatn gravity, even without gravity you have the inertia of the mass of
the car. One of newtons laws! Oject will remain at steady state of motion
until acted upon by an unbalaced force.  But for every action ther is an
equal and opposite reaction.  Push the car ahead, you will have a force push
back......Inertia force.
Mike Rolica
Meridian Magnesium Products
Strathroy, Ont