tpi lower intake for sale

John_Calabrese at ENGELHARD.COM John_Calabrese at ENGELHARD.COM
Wed Dec 15 15:31:59 GMT 1999

I have a lower intake for a tpi I want to get rid of.  I know it was off a MAF
305 or 350.  I'm guessing 85 or 86.  Haow can I tell or doesn't it matter as
long as it was MAF?  If anyone would like it, please reply off list to me.
thanks.

BTW  the recent thread about SI vs CI engines if getting kind of annoying.  We
are starting to argue semantics, and half of the responses are only partially
correct.  I do not wish to comment (even though I am right now :)  ), but how
about bandwith preservation.  Each engine has a purpose.  NEITHER could do the
other's intended job.