Dual TBI units

Frederic Breitwieser Frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Thu Dec 16 14:39:56 GMT 1999

Well, that depends how "cute" you want to be.

My first glance at the issue would be to rewire things slightly, and use an
GMECM thats programmed to batch fire injectors for a V8 engine, for port
injection.

Since port injection would have 8 injectors, and dual TBI's would have four
injectors, take the size of a single injector from the port injection
system, double it, and that's the injector size for each injector in the TBI
units.

>From there, you have established a very close copy of the TPI system, using
the TBI throttle bodies.  YOu can tweak from there.