Dual TBI units

Stephen Cranford cranford at texas.net
Thu Dec 16 20:53:27 GMT 1999

Hmmm...Lots of interesting ideas.  But maybe I should have been a little
clearer on our proposed setup.

Two stock F-Body (90-92) 305 TBI units mounted on adapters to fit a dual
quad manifold controlled by a reprogrammed ECM.  Hopefully by doubling the
potential airflow and fuel capacity, we would be able to supply a healthy
400.  Stock throttle bodies from a 305, stock injectors, nothing modified.

Just trying to come up wit ha cheaper alternative for higher airflow/fuel
capacity than spending $1300 on  a Holley 4Di setup.

--
Stephen Cranford         http://austin.f-body.org/members/cranford
                                   http://cranford.home.texas.net