Dual TBI units

Squash realsquash at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 20:04:56 GMT 1999

Those 305 TPI TBs are 49mm I think?  For 400 real HP 2
of those are way overkill.  One larger one (52mm or
58mm) would do fine.  Or you could get a 4-bbl TB (w/o
injectors) from holley, force-efi.com, or accel for
around $350-$450 complete with IAC and TPS and
progressive linkage.

Squash

=====
Trains, Trucks, and EFI at http://www.elknet.net/squash