Dual TBI units

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Fri Dec 17 00:10:52 GMT 1999

 I think a guy from Ohio did this with a SuperComp dragster.
Has a tunnel ram, EFI and a big Enderlie style bug catcher
instaed of a TB.   I'm not sure how the IAC is handled..
Will have to wait till next season to talk to him..
I remember the Electromotive stickers all over it,
but didn't get close.
Mike V